2019 is going to be a good year, I can feel it in my bones. I can’t explain why exactly, but it’s a combination of coming off a successfully completed project with a creative high, seeing a lot of opportunities appear and knowing that really putting my energy into it can have tremendous results.
So, here’s a list of things I’m hoping to accomplish in 2019.
- Build off the success of Minimal Raider to create a similar game which is longer and has my own style and narrative.
- Collaborate with other indie game devs to create better games, and perhaps build it out into a nice side business.
- Build up a local community of creatives.
- Get back into doing frame-by-frame animation and post short animations based on songs I like to Instagram.
- Speak at a conference.
- Learn to really play the piano.
- Buy a house.
- Super secret stretch goal.